• Register
  • Help

Topic: who received GPO?

who received GPO?

hi, I ordered GPO the 1st of October and I\'m still waiting. I\'m thinking that they forgot my order but I don\'t want to disturb Gary without a motivation. Is there anyone who ordered GPO after the 1st of October and hs just received it?

Re: who received GPO?

Sounds like motivation to me. Just call him. He\'s busy, no doubt, but he\'s always willing to take calls from customers.

Hello to you all , my first post here [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

If you are still waiting for your GPO then you
    should read this thread called \"Important Notice to GPO Customers northernsounds.com \"

My first post here as well (been lurking around here for about 2 years now). Just got my copy via FedEx about a halfhour ago. Looking foward to seeing what this is like. I\'ll let you know.

thank you Tmon.
    Magpie, I know the post, my problem is only, as I said, that there are people that said they ordered it just 2 days before me and had their copies last week, so it sounds strange that it takes more than a week to cover the orders of 2 days.
    I know that they are working very hard to deliver GPO and I wrote this post just to understand because I don\'t want to disturb them.

I ordered early October as well and just received my copy yesterday. You can definitely tell that Gary and crew are working this from home as the CDs I received are standard CD-R blue acetate. I just started playing with it last night and I\'m quite impressed and excited. Just know - 1.8 GHz processor and 1GB memory are truly minimums...

thanks I received mine yesterday [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    I found it in front of my door!
    Thanks and sorry for all my posts

Go Back to forum