• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO Harp piece

GPO Harp piece

Hi Everyone-

I just received my copy of GPO and I thought hearing some of the individual instruments might answer a few questions about the quality of the orchestra. (By the way it IS great!)

This is a small work for harp in a \"perpetual motion\" style I wrote for a piano student of mine who also played harp.

This is using Chromatic Harp 2, and it is Out-of-the-Box.

P.S. Thanks to Gary and Marianne for getting it to me.

Re: GPO Harp piece

The Harp sounds very good and should sit well in an orchestration. Still waiting for my copy. Can\'t wait.

Really like the piece and the sample. I can\'t wait to start making demos. Hope I get mine soon.

Very nice indeed! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

So for the price of two times the XSample harp disc you also get another harp, an organ, a piano,... and... an orchestra? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Very nice indeed - did you use the ambiance plug? It sounded like there was a bit of reverb - or is that ambiance part of the sound?

The Harp is in the \"wet\" section of the instruments section. I didn\'t add any reverb.

This is just as it is.

Chandler, Arizona

Very nice piece!

There are 2 harps. The harp in the piece has a slightly brighter and more piercing quality than harp 1 which is also very nice sounding. I\'ve had fun mixing the 2 different harps together.

The Wet samples use the reverb built into the Kontakt player. The Dry samples have no reverb. The reverb in Kontakt has a tendency to use a lot of CPU power as it does it per instrument.

UK- teeming with life....

Very nice that ....I just wanted to have some strings or something coming in at some point. Still stands on its own though.

I got my GPO tonight....Hooray!

Beautiful piece [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum