• Register
  • Help

Topic: Just a thread to commend gary on GPO, other users add your thoughts

Share/Bookmark

Just a thread to commend gary on GPO, other users add your thoughts

gary and crew-

Just wanted to thank you for GPO. according to your statement at the beginning of the manual it has been a dream of your to produce this library.

Well for myself it has been a dream to be able to become a student of orchestration and GPO has made this a reality for me.

The product is in a word, breathtaking. For this price you have created something truly phenomonal. I have been glued to my midi controller for two days and my situation does not look like it will improve for weeks.

You have created something truly extraordinary and you and everyone else involved deserves to hear it.

a garritan user for life, in sunny florida [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Re: Just a thread to commend gary on GPO, other users add your thoughts

I agree 100% - it is amazing to turn on my computer and have an entire orchestra waiting to greet me [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thank you Mr. Garritan for your hard work on this (and Tom and everyone else that helped...)

I hope other students are exposed to this and can feel the same satisfaction I do from hearing my scores played by a REAL orchestra...

THANKS GARY!

AL

What they said.

I\'m glad I had the opportunity to thank Gary in person over the phone last week (even though I opted to wait for my GPO to ship until the wrinkles are worked out). I know the feeling he had when he started all this with GOS. GPO achieves what many have been waiting for for so long. I personally suffered through inadequate libraries, huge expense, dreadful EMU boxes, and much time wasted programming (and re-programming!). Now I can\'t wait for the choir to come next!

Go Back to forum