• Register
  • Help

Topic: Digital Performer 4.11 and GPO - no go?

Share/Bookmark

Digital Performer 4.11 and GPO - no go?

I can get the Kontakt stand-alone player to work.
    I have registered the Kontakt player.
    I have installed the AU plug-in for Digital Performer and it says it is already installed when I try to install it again, so it is there.

I can see MachFive in and the QuickTime plug-in DP 4.11 under \"add instrument track\" but no GTO.

Dual 2GHz G5 828mkii 1.5GB and 10.2.8.

Anyone got this working?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Digital Performer 4.11 and GPO - no go?

Solved! I trashed the \"Audio Unit Info Cash\" under digital performer prefs. Digital Performer searches and found GPO and MachFive.

/B

I\'m curious how GPO is working on DP 4.11. I\'m waiting for my copy still. I\'ve been a little nervous about the purchase since I\'ve heard there are some problems on OSX at this point, but I haven\'t heard anyone using DP make any comments about GPO.

Aaron

Originally posted by agarner32:
    I\'m curious how GPO is working on DP 4.11. I\'m waiting for my copy still. I\'ve been a little nervous about the purchase since I\'ve heard there are some problems on OSX at this point, but I haven\'t heard anyone using DP make any comments about GPO.

Aaron
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Just got GPO the other day, and I have been using it with DP4.11 with no problems to this point. So, expect good things! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum