• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: GPO pulled?

GPO pulled?

Rumor has it that GPO has had to stop shipping due to a kontakt bug problem. Anyone have anymore insight into this? I thought based on Gary\'s comments was it was only being held up by a sick worker..... anyone?

It\'s not going to keep me from getting GPO, I\'m just curious what\'s going on

Re: GPO pulled?

I heard the same thing on this forum a few days ago also. But, I would rather have it come late, and work properly, than get it now, and have problems. No rush for me Gary, and hey, get some sleep every now and then. Those other people can wait too! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Pulled eh...

I hope not, ive just ordered it from Time and space in the UK...

i hope i get it before christmas.

I think that rumor came from some guy mentioning that his vendor in Britain was telling him that Gary was not shipping to them anytime soon - citing bugs. In the meantim another guy was posting that he just got his copy the other day - so I think the rumor started due to a vendor making an excuse that was somewhat of an exaggeration. I have seen no evidence that Gary has stopped shipping. But it is clear that people who ordered direct in advance are getting first priority. I think he said somewhere that his goal is get the pre-orders fullfilled before XMas.

Hi Guy\'s,

Just to let you know that Gary has not pulled GPO from production.

There has been a slight delay in the continued manufacture of GPO due to unforeseen circumstances.

All orders will be fulfilled the day the product arrives with us. (We have ordered more than enough to cover Pre-Orders)

As soon as I have an exact date when it will arrive in the UK I will let you guy\'s know first.

Best regards,

Well, I just received mine 5 minutes ago - it\'s going to be a VERY long day of work today [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I hope everyone get\'s their copies soon - I\'m really looking forward to getting into the mix with GPO.

I spoke with Gary late last week, and he said they were filling new orders in about two weeks.

GPO has absolutely not been pulled
    (/shakes head).

Hummmmm, I got a bulk email from the people I ordered mine from that said it\'s temporarily been pulled. I had 1 of 3 options - 1) Refund, 2) apply towards another purchase, 3) wait.

I chose to wait, but I just wanted to see what the fuss is about. I figure I\'ll get it eventually [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Adrian (Time+Space Dist. Ltd):
    As soon as I have an exact date when it will arrive in the UK I will let you guy\'s know first.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Adrian,
    Make sure you send out our pre orders first, and -then- post here.... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum