• Register
  • Help

Topic: Overture 3.5 SE on OSX

Share/Bookmark

Overture 3.5 SE on OSX

Overture keeps crashing on startup in OSX. I can not seem to open it up without getting the\"unexpectedly quit\" message\". Anyone else havig this problem?

Re: Overture 3.5 SE on OSX

it opens fine for me on osx.

maybe try to repair permissions and if that doesn\'t work try an unistall/reinstall. maybe it was a faulty install

I also installed it on my MAc Os X 10.2.8 and it works fine
    Michael

Crashes for me, also (running 10.3). Are you running Panther, jaredq?

Yes I am running Panther.I would really like to know the what the problem is. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times.It will finally open on the fifth or sixth attempt. I suppose I need to e-mail Geneisoft with this problem.
    By the way,I see a chord library in the Geneisoft folder.Is it possible to add chords in this version? If so, how?

Originally posted by jaredq:
    Overture keeps crashing on startup in OSX. I can not seem to open it up without getting the\"unexpectedly quit\" message\". Anyone else havig this problem?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">There is an update at www.geniesoft.com/support/OvertureSE/Overture351SEPatch.sit See if this fixes the problem.

Thank You. I will give it a try.The Link does not work. So I modified it an was able to reach it.

http://www.geniesoft.com/support/OvertureSE/

Are the chord libraries of any use in this version?

Go Back to forum