• Help

Topic: GPO | DIVA-BY-DESIGN Users Demo

Share/Bookmark

GPO | DIVA-BY-DESIGN Users Demo

I am proud to introduce...

http://www.alanjoseph.com/WidowOfWar.mp3
    or
    http://www.garritan.com/mp3/WidowOfWar.mp3

This song is the result of an online collaboration between myself and Daniel Moy. I composed the score using the GARRITAN PERSONAL ORCHESTRA exclusively, then sent my score to Daniel and asked him to sprinkle in a little DIVA-BY-DESIGN magic! (I have DIVA I just haven\'t had the time to master it as Daniel has.)

We went back and forth taking turns on the mixing and mastering and have come up with the completed track above, \"Widow Of War\".

Again, the only libraries used were GPO & DIVA-BY-DESIGN...

Enjoy,
    AL

Re: GPO | DIVA-BY-DESIGN Users Demo

Hey, that\'s pretty damn good you two; perhaps a tad too much reverb but the piece just about carries it. One of the most natural and appropriate uses of Diva that I\'ve heard so far too.

You seem to be getting a grip of GPO in double quick time Alan and are improving in leaps and bounds. I haven\'t even got around to installing mine yet. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Still the Christmas break is but a week away!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I hope that we can all get involved in a little bit of collaboration when we are up to speed with GPO. That\'s the great advantage of everyone being able to have the same, highly affordable GPO, set up.

Keep up the good work. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I liked the pro graphic too!

Frank

Originally posted by Hardy Heern:
    ...You seem to be getting a grip of GPO in double quick time Alan and are improving in leaps and bounds...
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks! I try to spend time with it in the evenings when I get home from school. I\'m really having a lot of fun working with the lib.

Originally posted by Hardy Heern:
    I liked the pro graphic too!

Frank
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks again... I am six months away from an Associates Degree in Graphic Design, so I get to have fun with Photoshop too... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

AL

Oh! to be young again.

Good Luck with your degree....you shouldn\'t have a problem! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Frank

Excellent work Alan! Quite a leap from the first demo you posted a couple of weeks ago. Your musical chops are growing by leaps and bounds. Thanks for sharing your music with us.

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum