• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New User Demo

Orcas Island

New User Demo

Peace (1.2 MB)

I just received this elegant composition from Italian composer Francesco Marchetti. It took Franceso approximately two hours to do this piece. All instruments are from the GPO library.

Personal Orchestra Instrumentation: 1 Violin section (v1 lush),2 Violin section (V2 lush), Viola Section (viola lush), Cello section (cello lush), Double Bass section (D.Bass lush), flute solo V, oboe modern solo 1, Bb clarinet solo, Bassoon ens 1, French Horn overlay F, Tromobone ens 1-2-3, Tabular Bells, Percussion Combo, Grand piano Duo 1, 1 Violin-2 Violin-Viola trills Whole Tone.

Thanks Francesco for sharing this.

Gary Garritan

Re: New User Demo

Thanks for posting his demo...

Mr. Marchetti,

This peace (piece) is beautiful, and exactly what I needed to hear right now (it was a pretty tough day at work...) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

The programming and composition both sound great, I wouldn\'t change a thing.

AL :

Merveilleuse pièce… wonderful !

The strings are mostly remarkable. Bravo!

Very nice indeed, I enjoyed it very much.

But there is one change I would like to hear - to make it a little longer ... please?

That\'s one of the most musical sampled songs I\'ve ever heard. Really beautiful work.

Please, give us more. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Beautiful work. And GPO sounds incredible.

Wowsers! That is beautiful! Great composition and a very nice mix, to boot.

Very good. Those strings are mind-blowingly fantastic. This piece reminds me a lot of Alan Silvestri\'s score for \"Contact\" (a personal favorite of mine).

Sounds great! A delightful little piece.

One question: Is this something that can be put together using the software that comes with GPO, or does it require additional sequencing software?

I hope Gary puts your composition on his demo page!

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast