• Register
  • Help

Topic: Feature Idea for GPO

Re: Feature Idea for GPO

Cody - Are you sure? I haven\'t used the Kontakt player yet, but I can\'t imagine that there is not a release control somewhere. This is basic to any sample player.

And I agree, having control of release on legato lines makes all the difference when striving for realistic results.

Maybe this is just a temporary \"bug?\"

If you go to source there a + buttons under \"pre\" press the left one then envelopes, ahdsr...and there you got the ADSR funtions.
    Hope that help!

I don\'t see any \"source\" reference on the GPO kontakt player. You must have the full Kontakt version

Feature Idea for GPO

I keep finding wonderful things about GPO but I have one suggestion for a possible future update. I would love to see a \"release\" feature in some of the instruments. The way I program strings, legato mode still doesn\'t give me enough. I still hear on occasion (and on the demos too) a cut off and a swell between notes. On very slow passages this sounds fine. Fast runs sound fine too. But the in-between stuff sounds a bit fake. I think that if one of the knobs on the kontakt player allowed \"release\" time to be added to the notes, this could be overcome very easily. What do you think?

Go Back to forum