• Register
  • Help

Topic: URGENT: Someone to do "Midnight Clear" for Christmas CD project - I have to bow out

Share/Bookmark

URGENT: Someone to do "Midnight Clear" for Christmas CD project - I have to bow out

For a long time I've been hoping to find time to work on my "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear" project - But it's been impossible. I would literally need to be getting up at 1 AM to do work on it, but when I'm already getting up at 5:30 AM and having 12 hour work days - that obviously wouldn't do.

Having this Christmas CD project start so much later in the year than it used to really threw me for a loop, but the biggest issue is my own theatre project which has been my full time occupation all year.

I am very sorry I'm having to bow out, and at such a late date. I'm posting this as a topic on its own hoping someone may see the info and be able to plunge into an orchestration of "Midnight Clear" and get it done in time.

Regretfully,
    Randy B.

Re: URGENT: Someone to do "Midnight Clear" for Christmas CD project - I have to bow

Hello Randy,

Thank you for letting us know and I'll ammend the list. We're very sorry to be losing your contribution this year.

In the meantime, if circumstances change and you do find an opportunity, we'd be delighted to welcome you back.

Very best wishes and good luck.

Michael
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Go Back to forum