• Register
  • Help

Topic: Is the Cubasis in GPO the unregistered version?

Share/Bookmark

Is the Cubasis in GPO the unregistered version?

The copy of Cubasis that came with GPO doesn\'t say \"unregistered\" or \"shareware\" anywhere on it, but every time I try to export my song to a WAV or MP3 file, the file ends up only being 9 seconds long.

Also, there\'s a message every time I encode an MP3 saying \"20 MP3 encodings left\" or something like that, and in the Help file it describes the MP3 feature as being a \"fully functional \'trial\' feature\".

Will I need to shell out some extra $$$ to buy some other version of Cubasis? [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Or is this just a bug?

Re: Is the Cubasis in GPO the unregistered version?

And oddly, it lets me export the full version of the \"tutorial song\" that comes with Cubasis. ???

Oh wait. I figured out what I was doing wrong now. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Just had to set the \"L\" and \"R\" indicator thingies to the start and end of the song. Problem solved! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Ooh.

I\'m going to make that same mistake any day now, and completely panic over it. Let\'s see if I can\'t remember this solution when the time comes...

Go Back to forum