Gary, I have noticed that since the update, I have not been able to remove an instrument from the player. I can replace - but cannot remove. If I try to remove the playre sort of freezes. Also I noticed that the load process seems a little flakey. Sometimes (in largere sonar projects) the load process never seems to complete. The screen shows a garritan instance on the toolbar in windows and a blank box - if I right click the garritan box and click - close - the process completes immediately with all instruments loaded. The boxes in the toolbar disappear. None of this is more than a minor inconvenience.