• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO with Cubasis for PC

Share/Bookmark

Re: GPO with Cubasis for PC

Yes, Cubasis VST for PC is included with GPO. The features are limited, I\'m doing this from memory so forgive me if I\'m incorrect, but the features include at least four VSTi slots (meaning you can have four instances of GPO open at once, each instance allows 8 instruments, thats a total (8 x 4) of 32 instruments), I believe, 32 MIDI tracks are available and 8 audio tracks. Limited to 16-Bit and 48kHz (I\'m assuming).

Sorry I can\'t be of more help on the features but I use Cubase SX and only installed the FREE Cubasis to tell a friend the features when I first got it weeks ago.

Oh yeah! It\'s there. I am using it, and it\'s a God-send!!

There is a 24-bit option for recording.

There are four instances for VSTi avalible. I use Kontakt and GPO with the software for now. I have plans to include Finale and Gigastudio when i can.

GPO with Cubasis for PC

Does GPO comes with Cubasis for PC?

I was a bit confused because there are 2 pages on the Garritan website showing different information regarding what are included.

Also can someone please tell me the features of Cubasis for PC?

Thanks in advance.

PS: Gary, please find the 2 pages with mismatching information and fix it if not intended so.

////////////

http://www.garritan.com/GPO.html

Personal Orchestra includes a comprehensive orchestral sample library, Native Instruments\' KONTAKT™ player, GenieSoft\'s Overture™ LE notation program and AMBIENCE Reverb. All this for just $249.

///////////////////

http://www.garritan.com/features.html

Personal Orchestra includes a comprehensive orchestral sample library, Native Instruments\' KONTAKT™ sample player, GenieSoft\'s Overture™ LE notation program, Cubasis VST™ (for PC) and AMBIENCE Reverb. All this for just $249.

Thank you for the kind replies.

GPO will definitely replace hardware modules in the school labs.

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum