• Register
  • Help

Topic: Question on my order of GPO

Share/Bookmark

Question on my order of GPO

Sorry for bringing this up in the forum, but I\'ve tried to e-mail Mr. Garritan a couple of times without getting any answer, so I just want to make sure my message gets through somewhere...

A while back I was about to order GPO from garritan.com, but since there where no info on shipping costs for international orders, I sent a mail asking about this. Now for some reason I managed to send the order without waiting for an answer, with the field for shipping costs set to $0... Guess I got a bit eager [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Anyway, I got a reply on my e-mail question the next day, and sent a mail back where I stated what kind of shipment I preferred, stating my e-mail address so that they could link my this to my (incomplete) order.

I never got an answer back on that mail, and some weeks passed, so I sent another mail asking if the order was okay and (just to be sure) repeated my preferred shipping alternative, and so on...
    I have not got an answer to this second mail either. In all honesty, not many days have passed, but I feel a bit anxious to get my GPO, and would place a new order if I only knew that I wouldn\'t be charged twice doing so...

So, please, advice me what to do... [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Kindest regards,
    Fredrik \"Rico\" Blom

Re: Question on my order of GPO

Rico,

We usually are prompt in responding but for some reason there must be a problems with the emails. Because of spam attacks, ISPs sometimes filter certain areas. Nevertheless, we view individual order information as private. It would be preferable to send a private message if you can\'t get through with email. You can also try emailing me at Garritan(at)aol.com [replace (at) with @] if the normal email does not work.

Gary Garritan

Gary,
    Thanks for Yout prompt response. I\'ve sent You a PM. If You don\'t feel like this thread can be of benefit for other forum users, You can remove this thread?

Regards,
    Rico

Originally posted by Rico:
    Gary,
    Thanks for Yout prompt response. I\'ve sent You a PM. If You don\'t feel like this thread can be of benefit for other forum users, You can remove this thread?

Regards,
    Rico
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">No problem Rico,

Your order did ship two days after you ordered it. You should have GPO any day now.

Gary Garritan

Gary,

I\'m impressed by the speed at Your place - Shipped two days after order placed, a couple of days before x-mas... Much appreciated!
    Now I just hope that the swedish customs let it through quickly (have been problems before [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] ), so I can start bothering all of You with more constructive questions by the weekend... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Again, thanks a lot for Your patience and efforts!
    /Rico

Hi,

Just wanted to let You knopw that it arrived today, no problems after all! I\'m sooo happy [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Regards,
    Rico

Go Back to forum