• Register
  • Help

Topic: Questions regarding Ambience, Finale & GPO

Questions regarding Ambience, Finale & GPO

Hello everybody,
    Can someone help me this these questions?

I, like many I think, would like to hear GPO while I am orchestrating in Finale. I can\'t orchestrate listening to those GM sounds in Finale, they aren\'t even close. And I am slower than mollassis on a keyboard. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I sequence on a Mac G4 dual 1 ghz in OS 9 with a Motu audio system, Digital Performer 3 and Free midi, and micro express. I write in Finale. GPO is in \"stand alone\" on my 900mhz athon PC. The question: Is it possible for \"Finale\" to communicate to GPO through the micro Express with either \"Free midi\" or \"OMS\"? Will OMS communicate with the Micro Express?

I also would like to know if I can run Ambience on the Mac in DP 3? If not, given my setup, what would you recommend?

Additionally, how can I run multiple instances of GPO from Standalone mode? I heard something about \"Bidule\" is that freeware?

I would like to stay in OS 9 for now.

Thanks in advance,

Re: Questions regarding Ambience, Finale & GPO

Another question that suits the topic.. Overture SE has this load sound set thing .. nothing happens. Is it supposed to? Overtures helpfile says it should.. I know im not supposed to ask questions about this program .. but this is kinda an easy and fast one [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Questions regarding Ambience, Finale & GPO

Wait until after NAMM guys... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum