I\'d really like these things adressed in a possible future update. Maybe my wishes exceed the limit for a free update, but I\'d be willing to pay for those new features:
* Saving multis in standalone mode
* An \"Edit all\"-button, so I can change global things for all 8 slots at once
* A 2nd release-trigger patch for the cymbal roll, so you can do swells with the modwheel and when the button is released the cymbal will ring out (right now I have to simulate that with a crash cymbal+ the cymbal roll with release hit) on the last vel. level
* A timpani roll in the vein of the cymbal roll (meaning: adjusting the veliocity with the modwheel)
* Better explanation of the special CC\'s and the corresponding cc-numbers plus the meaning of values (e.g.: Does CC#64=127 mean the sustain pedal is up or depressed?) in the manual
* A warning note in the manual, telling me that var1+ French Horns = evil, since it will make your stuff sound like a highschool band (= quite out of tune... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )
Just wanted to put those suggestions up for discussion. Please note that those things would be cool as an addition but right now I\'m nearly totally satisfied with what I got (especially for the incredible price!!).