• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kontakt upgrade path?

Re: Kontakt upgrade path?

i emailed them (NI) early this week asking if there is an upgrade path...no word from them yet but i really doubt that there will be one--it\'s a player...if so it\'ll probably be a hair less then buying the full version which i intend to do when ever i have the $500 (cnd) to get it...there\'s a whole bunch of things i would like to program with the GPO set [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

In the thread GPO + Kontakt Gary said:

There will be an upgrade path for GPO users to update to the full version of Kontakt. I\'ll know more about the details this coming week when NI returns from the holidays.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">The best price I\'ve found for the full version is from bhphotovideo.com for $240 US. It would be great if we could get a better upgrade price than this.

Kontakt upgrade path?

Any word yet on what NI will offer to GPO users?

http://www.kellysmusicandcomputers.com indicate that\'s there\'s a cross grade to kontakt for $199.99 (US)(but i don\'t know if it\'s still available)...it might be a better path for me since i have EXS-24...hummmmm....

still, i will wait and see...if gary claims there will be an upgrade path from the player then there will be one...just wondering if it will be a better deal for me...

i grabbed this off of NI\'s site...

Special Offers for users of the instrument versions from third party manufacturers (e.g. EAST WEST and ZERO-G versions)*:
    KOMPAKT Update (from KOMPAKT instrument versions): $/€ 99,-

INTAKT Update (from INTAKT instrument versions): $/€ 99,-

KONTAKT Upgrade (from KOMPAKT or INTAKT instrument versions): $/€ 299,-

(Registration required).
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">so i take it that the upgrade will be at least $299...

Orcas Island

I\'m still wating to hear from Native Instruments about the upgrade price. Indications are that the price will be a bit less than $299. I\'ll continue to ask and hopefully we\'ll hear very shortly.

Gary Garritan

thnx gary!

finally found out that the crossgrade offer is no longer available [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] ...i guess i will need to learn patience...

Go Back to forum