• Register
  • Help

Topic: Question about GPO shipping

Share/Bookmark

Question about GPO shipping

Hello everyone,

I thought of another question earlier. I was looking on Garritan\'s web site and on the home page, it says that GPO is \"Now Shipping\", but on the order page it says \"Orders Now Being Taken\" . So which is it? Does anyone know? Will I have to back order it or something? Thanks.

Jonny

Re: Question about GPO shipping

Hi,

I ordered GPO about 2 weeks ago and received about a week later.

Gary

Thanks alot Gary!!

Jonny

i ordered it last sunday and got it on wednessday...it\'s shipping alright! been playing with it all weekend... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Hi!
    Ordered mine this past week, got it same week. Has caused a lite case of insomnia. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I got mine in about 4 days.

Its a great product!

Tim

Order it from gary direct.. I didn\'t, and now I\'ve been waiting nearly two months

Originally posted by yannitch:
    Order it from gary direct.. I didn\'t, and now I\'ve been waiting nearly two months
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Exactly the same problem here. Ordered from Bestservice and still nothing. It\'s even hard to get a reply from them... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    If they\'re not gonna send it tomorrow, I\'ll have the whole thing canceled and order directly from Mr. Garritan.
    USA->Czech republic is a long way to go, but hopefully the package will make it.
    Hm, and I\'ll have to order DIVA from Bela D Media too...

I would add my support for the \'order direct from Gary\' suggestion. My copy arrived here in the UK yesterday, which was less than a week from when I ordered it. The service was excellent, and the total cost to me turned out to be 20UKP less than the UK distributor was asking.

Ian

Go Back to forum