• Register
  • Help

Topic: any news re: GPO from NAMM?

Share/Bookmark

any news re: GPO from NAMM?

I know Gary will let us all know at the appropriate time but I must admit great impatience and eagerness to know what he has in store. I heard rumors that there\'d be some announcement about just what the heck GPOHost is, for example...So: Any news yet? (!!)
    - robjohn

Re: any news re: GPO from NAMM?

Originally posted by robjohn:
    I know Gary will let us all know at the appropriate time but I must admit great impatience and eagerness to know what he has in store. I heard rumors that there\'d be some announcement about just what the heck GPOHost is, for example...So: Any news yet? (!!)
    - robjohn
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Just got back from NAMM today and have some news about the GPO Host to share. We announced and demonstrated the GPO Host at NAMM and it was well received. Now Overture, Finale and Sibelius users will be able to play high-quality orchestral sounds from their notation program. I\'ll post more about this on a new thread. Many we amazed to see and hear Beethoven, Mozart, Marchetti and other scores being played right from Finale,Overture and Sibelius.

Time to finish unpacking and go over a thousand emails. More later.

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum