• Register
  • Help

Topic: Eternal (unique) instrument #?

Share/Bookmark

Re: Eternal (unique) instrument #?

Unless YOU give them unique numbers, most of your instruments are probably numbered 0 or 1. When you load them into a performance, GSt gives them a unique number so as to avoid conflicts. Unfortunately, GSt renumbers everything when you remove an instrument. This will be corrected in ver 2.2.

So, for now, you need to edit your instruments and give them unique numbers. These will remain unchanged as you add or delete instruments.

Re: Eternal (unique) instrument #?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill:
    ...Unfortunately, GSt renumbers everything when you remove an instrument. This will be corrected in ver 2.2....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That\'s good news - where did you find this out? (I.e. is there some place that lists upcoming goodies in 2.2?)

Ah - just got the email. Looks like they\'ve incorporated Neno\'s fix too.

[This message has been edited by ursatz (edited 03-06-2001).]

Eternal (unique) instrument #?

I\'ve read that each instrument on your drive has an unique #, but when I add and delete instruments from a performance I have to reset all the program changes in the sequence. I think I\'m missing something... any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Go Back to forum