• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Where do i download GPO Studio??

Share/Bookmark

Where do i download GPO Studio??

Everybody seems to have it.. I cannot find anything at personalorchestra.com nor this forum. Where where where is it? Is the d/l-link emailed? Some problem with my email? Help??

Re: Where do i download GPO Studio??

www.garritan.com

Scroll down to the fourth item on the page... click on the Tell Me More link and then choose your OS...

Or for PC, just click here:
    http://www.garritan.com/support/GPOStudioRC4.zip

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

You are very welcome! I hope you enjoy the GPO Studio...

Don't even think about going to the previously mentioned site. It is illegal and presents a security threat. You have been warned.

I managed to miss all mention of GPO Studio in the past. Is this already incorporated into notation software like Sibelius and Finale as their interface to GPO, or is this something I need to get?

I've been using GPO4 with Sibelius for the past 4 months or so, but I'm not convinced I've got it set up correctly. I suspect GPO Studio is NOT the problem, but I thought I'd better check.

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by pokeefe View Post
    I managed to miss all mention of GPO Studio in the past. Is this already incorporated into notation software like Sibelius and Finale as their interface to GPO, or is this something I need to get?

I've been using GPO4 with Sibelius for the past 4 months or so, but I'm not convinced I've got it set up correctly. I suspect GPO Studio is NOT the problem, but I thought I'd better check.

Pat
    GPO Studio was an application for use with the very first version of GPO. You're all set with the software needed. Post a message or send me a PM and I can help you configure Sib and GPO4.

Best,
    Reegs

Smile Re: Where do i download GPO Studio??

What is GPO Studio? Does it work with GPO 4? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PrestonC View Post
    What is GPO Studio? Does it work with GPO 4? Thanks.
    GPO Studio was provided to link the very first edition of GPO to notation programmes such as Finale. This was no longer necessary with later versions of GPO.

No, it doesn't work with GPO4 and isn't needed as GPO 4 integrates with Finale and Sibelius.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_uk View Post
    This was no longer necessary with later versions of GPO.
    There is another use I would make of it. But the method of installing it without causing trouble with current Garritan products was complicated and easy to botch. So I am not using it, although I would surely do so if I could.

Richard

Go Back to forum