• Register
  • Help

Topic: GOS as Plugin?

Share/Bookmark

GOS as Plugin?

Sorry if this has already been covered.

I just wondered if, with the obvious success of GPO, there is likely to be an upgrade to GOS which would involve a VSTi/Audio Unit Instrument, in place of or in addition to the existing Giga library.

This seems to be the way the market is moving, and I must confess Giga seems to be inadvertantly being phased out of our work, in favour of instruments we can access directly from the host. Presumably a Kompakt/Kontakt Instrument version of GOS would be a relatively straight forward port ... (?)

Thanks for any information.

Jules

Re: GOS as Plugin?

Jules,

We are currently working on a Kontakt version of GOS. We showed some of it a NAMM. We\'ll be posting more details soon.

Gary Garritan

Many thanks Gary.

I don\'t hang out here much any more, am I safe in assuming registered GOS users will be informed direct.

Thanks again.

Jules

Trailerman,

We will let GOS customers know about any new developments.

In the meantime, a GigaVST Adapter is being developed by the fine folks who brought us FX Teleport. If this works as planned, it should allow you to use GOS as a plugin. Check Max\'s forum for news about Giga VST Adaptor: http://www.fx-max.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10&sid=8901ce581039dd1611996b4e585 917cb

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum