• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Alan's New GPO Skin #1

Share/Bookmark

Alan\'s New GPO Skin #1

I call it #1 because I plan on posting a couple over the next week or so...

Make sure to play with the faders and knobs!

http://www.alanjoseph.com/GPOskin01.htm

Let\'s truely make this OUR orchestra... throw your ideas at me, in this thread, or through e-mail and we will ALL build this for ourselves.

Here\'s your chance to truely have your own orchestra, your composition, your look, your feel!

Enjoy...

Re: Alan\'s New GPO Skin #1

Hey, I tried to load the samples and I couldn\'t get any sounds. Is this a bug with your player?

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Looks nice. Very readable.

I call it #1 because I plan on posting a couple over the next week or so...

Make sure to play with the faders and knobs!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Alan,

I never thought about using a different skin until I saw the one you put together. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Very nice! I\'m impressed. I\'m anxious to see what else you put together. Thanks for making GPO/Kontakt even better than it already is.

Dave

Thanks guys...

Jon, update 1.01.01.0234b is currently in Beta testing to lose that BUG, the lib should be up and loading soon [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

how do you use a new skin? can you use it on a mac? i have never updated a skin, but i absolutely love yours in comparison. please let me know how to proceed and when it is bug free. thanks

you can email me if you want

thebedroom,

This skin is not ready for use yet and the bug is only a joke...

The skin would have to be programmed by NI before you would be able to use it, whether or not anyone at NI will ever see this or not, I don\'t know? But it would be up to them and Mr. Garritan.

Thanks for your wonderful comments though...

lol

But i like the idea of controling all modwheels like that.

How much does it suck to have a digital piano as masterkeyboard with no modwheels?`A LOT!!!!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Alan,

Nice! I like the idea of having the 8 volume sliders and using these instead of doing it all from the individual MIDI tracks (I guess we\'d turn off the \"use volume and pan CC\" or whatever that setting is....

How -would- we be able to use these skins? Is Kontakt skinnable?

OOOPS! I just noticed the other thread - sorry [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks guys... what would you like to see as a skin? Make sure to throw some ideas my way...

I\'d like to do a couple from the feedback I get here, tell me what YOU want for YOUR orchestra...

The guys on KVR have requested a darker, more dramatic, almost gothic one, that one should be next... anyone else have a skin they\'d like to see?

Alan,

I\'m all for the orchestral seating chart thing that Mr. Burford mentioned. Then it would be cool to see the conductor throw his/her baton at the lowly gong player for sleeping. Well, maybe not! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Jonny

Go Back to forum