• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Alan's New GPO Skin #2

Alan\'s New GPO Skin #2

As promised...

The interactive version: http://www.fallofautumn.com/GPO2.swf

The static version:

I like this one much more than the first...

I tried to keep in mind all of the comments made on the last design and tried to improve upon that one.

I am still working on a \'goth\' design and one other surprise design that I got a PM about... and it was a REALLY cool idea if I can pull it off.

All comments are welcome, thanks guys for looking.

Re: Alan\'s New GPO Skin #2

all i get is a pretty white screen and the description, seems a little too much moonlight [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Are you on dial-up?

The Flash file for this one is a little bigger, more layers and such... it might take a minute before it shows the Flash file. If it would help, I\'ll post a .jpg in a minute, you won\'t be able to move the faders or anything, it would be static.

Give me a second to load it up to my server...

Originally posted by Waywyn:
    all i get is a pretty white screen and the description, seems a little too much moonlight [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">-----
    Same here, even with adsl : blank screen, even after a minute....
    well, we are looking forward to it, anyway.
    thank you for your efforts !

Okay, its posted above... I was going to wait for Valentine\'s day with this one, but I have no patience... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I think it looks good overall - the red \"slider-buttons\" is a bit over the top to me, but the rest is beautiful.
    But the question is - can anyone write anything but romantic pieces with this skin before their eyes? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Ohh, and the \"DFD\" led sounds promising - just what I\'d like to see in the future [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Really Nice work!!!

I could go for this design if it came with a DRY and a WET KISS--would that be a percussion instrument?

now it\'s working, also the flash-thingy.

hmm to be true i would never integrate something like on my sequencer.

it looks kinda gay and reminds me of the pianos on our old schlager music shows here in germany, where 60 year old guys sitting in front of it and singing songs, about earlier times and girls etc.

maybe you should add an interactive timer, so that the roses can wither and you can get an interactive watercan to water them. but after one week the flowers are totally withered and you have to take a flash animated broom to wipe it off the piano...

it sure is sissy looking, but whether that attests to it being homosexual or not, i couldn\'t tell (or care)

UK- teeming with life....

Alan, I didn\'t know you cared. This really brings out my feminine side (and I\'m 6\' 4\") [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Joking apart it\'s actually rather well done. As a designer myself I know it\'s hard to come up with original stuff as you have and all too easy for other people to criticise after they have seen it! But could they create it in the first place?? Mostly not I suspect.

I would welcome such a design amongst others for when I\'m in the romantic mood....although I\'m not normally a skin man....I tend to just want something very clear, practical and easy to use......bguger...there I go...back to earth! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Keep up the invention...

Go Back to forum