• Register
  • Help

Topic: Can this GUI problem be fixed?

Share/Bookmark

Can this GUI problem be fixed?

The letters are so small I keep loading Violas for Violins and Violins for Violas. I\'ve not got all my patches right for a section yet! What\'s the odds the font could maybe eat some spinach and grow a tad?

J-

Re: Can this GUI problem be fixed?

Originally posted by J. Whaley:
    The letters are so small I keep loading Violas for Violins and Violins for Violas. I\'ve not got all my patches right for a section yet! What\'s the odds the font could maybe eat some spinach and grow a tad?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I\'ll ask NI what can be done. Maybe Alan can make a spinach skin which would have larger fonts.

Gary Garritan

And can anything be done to put some logical order into the random method of listing instruments existing at present?

It\'s alphabetical, not random. But yes, I would vote for presenting the instruments in score order instead. (And larger!!)

I have to use a magnifying glass!!

Originally posted by danpowers:
    It\'s alphabetical, not random. But yes, I would vote for presenting the instruments in score order instead. (And larger!!)
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yes that\'s my point, it\'s not in score order and it\'s so small my 2nd nature of score order kicks in and I select the wrong instrument!

J-

Go Back to forum