• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO in the UK

GPO in the UK

I purchased GPO from Time and Space on the 19th December but have not received it yet - every time I phone they tell me that it will be another week. Has anyone from the UK received GPO yet?

Re: GPO in the UK

I ordered my copy on 19th November and am still waiting. I\'ve had a reply from Time+Space today saying they expect stocks in the next two days and they will be sent out the next day. Supposedly no-one in the UK has yet got a copy as Time+Space are the sole distributors. They say the lack of stocks are due to manufacturing problems in the US. However it\'s been annoying to keep reading for weeks in this forum of direct customers receiving their copies within 48 hours, whilst those of us ordering via distributors are still waiting after 2-3 months.

Fingers crossed for next week (again!)

Thanks Jason.

...reassuring to know I\'m not the only one who\'s been waiting since before Christmas!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

That\'s amazing !
    I purchase it from bestservice a month ago and I\'m still waiting ! That\'s a bit strange and not fair.

david (france too)

I ordered mine on january 10 directly to Garritan, i received it by Fedex on january 15 ! (in France)

I \"pre ordered\" from Time & Space in October or november (can\'t remember) and got my copy on Christmas Eve.

There was some issue about shipping the original version without the Kontakt update. I just said \"send it the way it is\" and downloaded the update (which has been superseeded by a second update anyway).

So there -is- some GPO in the UK...

Orcas Island

Time & Space and Best Service will be getting substantial shipments this coming week. We did have a few hiccups production but they have been solved. Everyone should receive their order soon. Thank you for your patience.

Gary Garritan

Thanks for that information Gary - can\'t wait much longer!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

So cooooooooooool !!!!
    Thanks for the information.

Go Back to forum