• Register
  • Help

Topic: Weather

Share/Bookmark

Weather

It's snowing here. It started about 7 hours ago. At the moment I cannot even see the garage just 30 feet from the house. It's wonderful.

Re: Weather

Snow is beautiful, when observed through a clear window in an insulated room! Rain is everyhwhere and always beautiful - unless I am driving.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by rwayland View Post
    Snow is beautiful, when observed through a clear window in an insulated room! Rain is everyhwhere and always beautiful - unless I am driving.

Richard
    Sooth you speak. Now tonight, for instance, I have been sitting in front of the large bay window in a high-back over-stuffed chair with a nice cup of chocolate and a lighted candle on the table and a warm puppy in my lap. While I felt a tidge of pity for those slowly sliding past in their cars and trucks, I managed to set such emotion aside and settle in for a warm, comfortable evening. However, about an hour ago the wind reached a steady force of 65 mph with gusts near 80 mph. Even inside the house that can be a bit unnerving. I did the only thing a person could do on such a night. I wrapped myself and the pup in a warm blanket and took a nap.

It is snowing here too, and it is - 30 out there! I love it! I was always a fan of the cold weather and winter. I can't stand the heat and humidity here in the summer.

Regards,

Richard

Go Back to forum