• Register
  • Help

Topic: How long do you have to wait for GPO?

Share/Bookmark

How long do you have to wait for GPO?

I ordered GPO in late December, but have yet to receive it. But I notice some of you already have yours. Maybe you pre-ordered, I don\'t know.

How long have most of you waited to get your copy? Are others, like me, still waiting?

Thanks for your input.

Re: How long do you have to wait for GPO?

No luck here in Germany either. While I am waiting for the parcel service I listened to \"Time with me\" by Robert Frye posted on your page. Excellent! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Time & Space and Best Service will be getting substantial shipments this coming week. We did have a few hiccups production but they have been solved. Everyone should receive their order soon. Thank you for your patience.

Gary Garritan
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">

GG writes:

<<Everyone should receive their order soon.>

Define soon.

Hey, Gigalove, glad you liked \"Time With Me\" by Robert Frye. He\'s a new singer-songwriter I\'m producing, and I have high hopes for him. In fact, once I get Personal Orchestra I\'ll be adding a cello part to the tune you heard.

Just got Personal Orchestra today along with an emai yesterday from Gary Garritan apologizing for the delay. He assures me that orders are now shipping immediately, although the European experience might vary. He didn\'t say that, I\'m just guessing.

Gary\'s a great guy, BTW.

Mike Jasper

Just ordered it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Can\'t wait to get hands finally in a decent set of samples hehe

/me cleans the HD to make room for GPO

I hope 1.5Gb of RAM is enough to run it comfortably

Hi,
    I really know that Gary have a lot of orders to ship, so just understand the matter. However it will worth the wait!!!And more, don\'t touch Gary this way...he\'s a very close friend of mine [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] you will probably start a war against me! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Gary is the better and kinder person I ever known, so if he is late he really has a good reason. Just wait, anyway your credit card will not be charged untill the packet is shipped, so you have no reasons to worry, and the wait makes the fact more interesting!
    Anyway if you have a true need of the library, you can be sure that Gary will split in 4 in order to please you.

Fra

Go Back to forum