• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: First GPO test (small)

First GPO test (small)

Here\'s my contribution to the \"my first GPO test!!!!!\" tradition [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I\'ve used mostly percussion intruments (they\'re my favourite sounds) and the celesta. Plus an old \"Soundscan\" accordion.

Hope you like it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: First GPO test (small)

Ha ! and of course constructive comments are more than welcome ! Thanks [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Very well done!! It definately has a specific grove and feel to it. I especially like the texture that you have come up with using the mallets, celesta, and percussion. My head was bopping from the first beat. Good job.

I would like to hear other things that you write usuing GPO!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks a lot Jonny, that\'s a very rewarding comment [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

This is the first doodle I made using GPO, I hope there will be more soon ! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

tres jolie monsieur nino,
    can\'t say I am blown away but the accordian but ... it works. The rest of the piece reminded me a bit of Thomas Newman sped up a bit. Nice sound on the production end. I would like to see where this goes with some chord changes and added instruments. Quite liked the feeling overall.

yeah I\'d have tp say the accordian reminds me of some old video game. I do like it, actually very much so... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks guys for the nice comments.

Yes indeed, music from typical japanese RPGs are had a strong influence on me. I\'m a big fan of the Chrono Cross soundtrack and so on... So if you like the feeling and if it reminds you of this kind of games, I can\'t be happier [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

This is very nice work, Nino. It needs to be longer though. It stopped just as I was getting really interested. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

-- Martin

Extremely nice, sensitive treatment with a good groove. Well done - do give us more! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

UK- teeming with life....

Very nice Nino! First time I\'ve heard something like this chez Garritan...

Isn\'t music brilliant....so many variations are possible.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast