• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Kontakt doesn't load GPO instruments

Share/Bookmark

Kontakt doesn\'t load GPO instruments

This is quite strange, Kontakt cannot load any of the GPO instruments. It gives me error

\"The content you are trying to load is not registered! (please be sure to start the application that came with the content at least once)\"

Does anyone have a similar problem? I\'m eager to run GPO from Kontakt, so I can make use of the DFD feature. (else I can\'t load the full orchestra) Strange thing is, I can load a bunch of other Kontakt format sounds just fine.

Re: Kontakt doesn\'t load GPO instruments

Yeah, other people (including me) are having this problem...but it\'s not consistent - some people can load the GPO content, some can\'t - so it\'s kind of a hard thing to track down. I started a thread about a week ago on this very topic - apparently people have only just recently been discovering this bug - NI says that they\'re now looking into it.

So, for now, we wait.

k, thanx for the reply. Let\'s wait and see.

Should I wait to upgrade to Kontakt or not upgrade at all?

As I recall, this problem used to occur prior to registration of GPO (and/or Kontakt 1.5). Upon registration of GPO, and then actually accessing and using the library from GPO, Kontakt was able to load the GPO library.

Have you folks registered at NI yet? If not, give this a try, it used to work.

Trond

i can load GPO instruments in kontakt, but some of them crashes the sampler, don\'t know why!

Bosone,

Specifically, which patches crash the full Kontakt? We are aware of a problem with the Flute Solo Vibrato in Kontakt, but none others. Let us know so we can get them on the list.

Trond

i have problems with:
    french horn overlay FF
    trumpet 1 ensemble 3
    trumpet 2 ensemble 1,2,3
    Trumpet overlay

i didn\'t try all the instruments

i have kontakt 1.5.005 and last version of GPO

I\'m also having this problem. Has anyone solved it yet???

BioFeedback,

You have to have both the GPO Kontakt Player and the full version of Kontakt registered and authoirzed in oder to load GPO content in Kontakt. Also, you must had the latest version of both as well.

Gary Garritan

PS: How is your gladiator video game doing?

Go Back to forum