• Register
  • Help

Topic: Through the White of Snow

Share/Bookmark

Through the White of Snow

Hey,

here with a new short piece I wrapped up yesterday, it's a rough draft of course so might need a few corrections here and there. I thought of adding a new solo instrument maybe, but don't know yet what it could be.. right now it's just Alicia's Keys piano and Vienna Strings.

LINK: https://app.box.com/s/zvxx6j50a4lvpzxj6h1i

Happy listening!
    Brindle
    'Music is like this pure thing that exists for its own sake, just to make something perfect..' ~ Ephram Brown

Re: Through the White of Snow

Very nice.
    No snow here yet. But it works for rainy days either.
    Fabio
    Arrigo Beyle / Milanese / Lived, wrote, loved -- Stendhal
    Being Italian is a full-time job -- B. Severgnini

Quote Originally Posted by Brindle View Post
    Hey,

here with a new short piece I wrapped up yesterday, it's a rough draft of course so might need a few corrections here and there. I thought of adding a new solo instrument maybe, but don't know yet what it could be.. right now it's just Alicia's Keys piano and Vienna Strings.

LINK: https://app.box.com/s/zvxx6j50a4lvpzxj6h1i

Happy listening!
    Brindle
    Clearly this piece knows where it wants to go. The snow was falling here the first time I listened to it. Then, later, when the snow stopped and the temperature dropped to 17 degrees below zero the crystal clarity of the piece proved itself. Give it a few days and then listen to it - it will let you know where it wants to go. Wonderful. Simply wonderful.

Tom

Dear Brindle,

Such a beautiful and sensitive piece. Gentle and moving. This is one of the nicest pieces of music I've heard in a long time. Thank you so much.

Gary
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

This is a very nice piece to listen to. The understated aspect to it added a lot to the sound. I also liked the render on this. Thanks for the post. Jay

Go Back to forum