• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: A little Vivaldi

A little Vivaldi

Hi Everyone,

This is the 2nd movement Largo from the Vivaldi Guitar Concerto in D major.

Just wanted to share it with you. The GPO instruments are: 1st. Violin, Guan Solo; 2nd Violin , Gigli Solo; Harpsichord, Cello 1 Solo. The guitarist is myself on an Oribe 10-string classical guitar.

Hope you like it.

Re: A little Vivaldi

? can\'t access. It says my session has expired.

Oops! Have not used this service before. Here is the correct link for the Vivaldi, I think.

Vivaldi Guitar Concerto

Sorry for the mix-up.

One of these days I\'ll liarn how to use these domb computers. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

One of these I\'ll learn how to type!

Very nice work. I would like to hear more.I\'m just curious on the microphone and set up you used to record your guitar it sounds great! Thanks Joe

UK- teeming with life....

Very well done Karl. Your playing and GPO...great combination. A nice change.

That\'s really nice, Karl.

This is something new. I\'ve heard of 6 string and 12 string guitars, and even 7 string basses, but never a 10 string. I went to the Oribe website, and it was not in their line, but I did see a picture of one of the players with something that looked like a 10 string. Are the other 4 strings drone strings, or do you need to grow new fingers to play it? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

-- Martin

Finally, a song so everyone can hear how great GPO\'s harpsichord is. Great work again Karl. Beautiful work on the guitar too.

nice pulsation and performance [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    i miss a little brightness in the guitar, it remains too dark compared to the rest of instruments.
    maybe we can expect the 3rd movement? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast