• Register
  • Help

Topic: M. C. Garritan or Gary Escher?

Share/Bookmark

M. C. Garritan or Gary Escher?

How come that the conductor on the startup picture is in front of his platforms railing?

Re: M. C. Garritan or Gary Escher?

Originally posted by mathis:
    How come that the conductor on the startup picture is in front of his platforms railing?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I was curious as to what you were talking about. I don\'t know what startup picture you\'re talking about, but I noticed what you mentioned on the cover of the User Guide! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

I speculate that the graphic artist was given a photo with the conductor standing behind the railing. Since GPO gives you some incredible control over the instruments, showing the conductor\'s baton is paramount to a visual representation of the product, so the graphic artist probably drew in a white baton, which had the effect of placing the conductor on the front side of the railing...but only for people with sharp eyes. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

And, who is the mysterious lady in blue? And, why are the horns seemingly having a gab fest while everyone else is posing for the picture?

Re: M. C. Garritan or Gary Escher?

Originally posted by Adam Burford:
    And, why are the horns seemingly having a gab fest while everyone else is posing for the picture?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">As a former horn player in an orchestra, I can tell you that this is not such an inaccurate dipiction. Trombonists are often worse, but maybe they were stand-ins during that session. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum