• Register
  • Help

Topic: Please reinstate Tom Hopkins' photo and accreditation for Easy Winners. Thanks!

Share/Bookmark

Please reinstate Tom Hopkins\' photo and accreditation for Easy Winners. Thanks!

Where\'s did it go????

Frank

Re: Please reinstate Tom Hopkins\' photo and accreditation for Easy Winners. Thanks!

Hot Lip Tom\'s reputation has become renown. His gyrating brass playing on the upcoming Jazz library has swooned many a fair lady. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] We were getting too many emails from gorgeous females, models and centerfolds. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] It was becoming a bit distracting so we had to remove Tom\'s picture.

We are revamping our web page. Tom\'s overview of GPO should be done soon and we will append his studly photo. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Gary Garritan

Re: Please reinstate Tom Hopkins\' photo and accreditation for Easy Winners. Thanks!

Hey Gary, you know this?...you\'re right, it IS distracting; I\'m embarrassed to say that I found myself becoming strangely attracted.....was it the moustache...oh dang, I don\'t know....I can\'t concentrate at work anymore......there\'s just something...... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

All those centrefolds can\'t be wrong!

Frank

BTW Gary, what do you make of my comments on the strings of Nhick\'s GPO version of his wonderful piece.

You think that’s distracting . . . you should see what happens when I leave the studio and walk into a supermarket. By the time I make it to the checkout counter I’m dragging assorted females clutching to my pant legs, shirt tails, coat sleeves, etc. I’ve started wearing a George Clooney disguise just to cool them down a notch or two and make the trip manageable. You’d think I’d be used to this by my age.

Tom

I feel your pain Tom...

[img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

By what they\'re grabbing, they must be female dogs!

Haydn,

No, I forgot to mention they all work in the garment district. Textiles have aphrodisiac qualities for these women, but keep that under your hat (it was an off-the-cuff remark).

Tom

P.S. Arf

Originally posted by Tom Hopkins:
    You think that’s distracting . . . you should see what happens when I leave the studio and walk into a supermarket. By the time I make it to the checkout counter I’m dragging assorted females clutching to my pant legs, shirt tails, coat sleeves, etc. I’ve started wearing a George Clooney disguise just to cool them down a notch or two and make the trip manageable. You’d think I’d be used to this by my age.

Tom
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">And then you woke up right?....You know you can get help for this Mr Mitty? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum