• Register
  • Help

Topic: Popping on key release

Share/Bookmark

Popping on key release

I\'m having a problem with Kontakt making a popping/clicking sorta sound when a key is released. I can\'t figure out what the problem is. There\'s just one layer of samples, no release samples, and release trigger is tuned off. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Daniel
    http://www.tra-la-laudio.com
    Groovey Samples

Re: Popping on key release

Daniel..ya might have to pop by the Kontakt forum at NI and ask ddas about that one as well.GL, rich

SonicVI, are the samples in native Kontakt format or did you import them into Kontakt?
    Also, does the click/pop come all the time or just particular zone/note(s)?

I\'ve narrowed down the problem to be with the translation from EXS to Kontakt in CDXtract. I don\'t know what could be causing it, and I\'ve emailed them to find out the problem.

Daniel

Originally posted by Rich Pell:
    Daniel, have u tried chicken systems trans.yet?I think u can get a Demo at his site..Rich
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yeah, but the demo doesn\'t let you do any translations which is ridiculous. I guess we\'re just supposed to take his word that everything works well.

Daniel

The Kontakt port of my Compact library is done btw. I just programmed it natively in Kontakt. The patches will be included with the EXS patches on the cd, or will be available for download for those who already bought it possibly later this week. I\'ll let you know.

Daniel

Daniel, have u tried chicken systems trans.yet?I think u can get a Demo at his site..Rich

Go Back to forum