• Register
  • Help

Topic: DEMO: GPO goes pop/rock...

Share/Bookmark

DEMO: GPO goes pop/rock...

...for 15 seconds anyway.

Took a break from some of the more \"serious\" compositions to have a little fun with this, just an exercise in programming, I wanted to see if I could pull this off with GPO.

What do you think?

http://www.fallofautumn.com/Toxic.mp3

Re: DEMO: GPO goes pop/rock...

From what I could hear (aol defult media player ) pretty interesting.

I\'d have to hear the original, but it does have a certain quirky-groovy feeling. Well done! All you need now is some breathy bimbo humping the microphone and some 303 grooves underneath and you\'d be making millions. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Houston Haynes:
    ...All you need now is some breathy bimbo humping the microphone and some 303 grooves...
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Just call me \"the microphone\" [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Wow, 121 downloads and only two replies...

I guess you guys like Spears\' music about as much as I do... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Ha! Alan I\'m laughing, not because of what you did, but because of the song. It\'s so funny to hear this song done this way. I have no idea what inspired you to do this particular song, but it is a pretty creative way to learn to orchestrate [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Anyway, keep it up!!

J-

\"some breathy bimbo\"

pffft Britney\'s hot, so she can be breathy, and hump the microphone. hehe

Anyways, the violins sound cool!

- jOnk

Well done Alan! As the president of her online fan cl.....uh...nevermind. Unfortunatley she probably doesnt even own her own mic and if you were it, there\'s a chance that someone like Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit would walk in and pick you up and have his way with you. Hey, we\'re already being rediculous right?

Eric W

The following statement, if read by miss Spears, should not be taken seriously. Especially if there\'s still a chance that she would want to hook-up with me.

Go Back to forum