• Register
  • Help

Topic: "only getting 64 voices" FIX

Share/Bookmark

\"only getting 64 voices\" FIX

After reading the Hans thread (win a CD if you solve the problem) I installed my new Gigastudio and got the same problem--only 64 voices peak even with polyphony set to 160. A new install of win98 fixed the problem. No need to uninstall giga or reinstall giga. I haven\'t used the update yet either.
    160 voices no sweat.

Re: \"only getting 64 voices\" FIX

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by studioJ:
    After reading the Hans thread (win a CD if you solve the problem) I installed my new Gigastudio and got the same problem--only 64 voices peak even with polyphony set to 160. A new install of win98 fixed the problem. No need to uninstall giga or reinstall giga. I haven\'t used the update yet either.
    160 voices no sweat.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any pointers on how to create a new Boot partition and install windows? I got System Commander 2000...

Re: \"only getting 64 voices\" FIX

I can\'t say i know much about new boot partitions. I didn\'t have the need for it--just ran windows setup from the dos prompt right over the top of the previous installation (restart in dos mode).

Go Back to forum