• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Happy Birthday dnortana!

Share/Bookmark

Happy Birthday dnortana!

Happy Birthday Trond.

It is an honor to have Trond with us. He has been helpful and kind to all and is indeed a rare jewel on this planet.

Please get out your GPO and play a rousing Happy Birthday tune for Trond!

Gary

Re: Happy Birthday dnortana!

I would, but then there\'d be the obligatory license that I\'d have to pay. I think I\'ll just do that stupid happy clappy thing they do at the restaurant chain and call it good. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Happy Birthday, Trond!

PatS

Happy Birthday, Trond! When are you going to sail into the Santa Barbara harbor? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Pat

Trond,

Of course next year, when you turn 21, will be the REAL celebration! Happy Birthday.

Tom

Trond,
    I don\'t know who you are but we baked you a cake last night and invited 40 people over. Where were you? I had to eat this all by myself. Ice cream\'s all melted, and the candles burned down to the icing.
    PS Sorry, I am keeping your present.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more happy ones to come!

Awwww, schucks Gary ....

I appreciate the sentiments, but I\'m sorry I missed out on the cake and ice cream, M.S. You must be quite a character, inviting 40 people over and then eating all the cake and ice cream yourself :-)

Yes, Tom, I\'m looking forward to the big 21, and I understand that in other ways getting older isn\'t such a bad thing either. At my young age I have such acute HF hearing that I keep picking up my cell phone to answer it whenever someone within the city limits blows their dog whistle. I look forward to not having this handicap someday ... I\'m told that aging a little will take care of it. It should help my mixes sound a little better to normal people as well.

Houston, Pat, Bart, nice to see you all here today. Pat, where have you been lately?? I hope you won\'t come up with some lame excuse like a house full of young kids, and a demanding job....

Trond

PatS

Originally posted by dnortana:
    Pat, where have you been lately?? I hope you won\'t come up with some lame excuse like a house full of young kids, and a demanding job....
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Aliens! . . . I think. . . . Yes! Definitely aliens! Definitely!! . . . Or not. . . . I\'m not sure. Let me get back to you on this one. . . . What was the question again?

Pat (I think)

\"Cogito ergo est: I think, therefore you is.\" -- The King of the Moon

Happy Birthday Trond!!

Get well soon! Oops, I mean Happy Burpday!

!!!yadhtriB yppaH

Go Back to forum