• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: My TV station ID

My TV station ID

Its all GPO. And I did the graphics too.

PBS stations use the station ID to take up the end of an hour. So, it can be anywhere from 8 seconds to 20 seconds. That\'s why it sort of ends at about 8 seconds and then has a stable section for them to fae out.

Re: My TV station ID

No link? Now I have to watch PBS. Ahhh, the education will rot my brain. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Whoops. Its been edited into the first post. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Nice work! Impressive graphics as well.

Very impressive and I didn\'t have to lose one brain cell in the process. No joking, great job.

Hey Ron,
    For my money this thread needs a bump. I think this is great. Maybe too short to end up in an Indiana Jones movie and too chipper to be in Aliens VII, but just perfect for this medium. I really like what you coaxed out of the Garritan universal, all in one, love it/hate it, damn that modwheel, \"where\'s my friggin\' velocity sensitivity?\" library. (Hi Gary [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])
    Nice graphics to boot

good work man

Great job, both on the music and the graphics!

-- Martin

Orcas Island

The sound is grand and is perfect for the station ID. Fabulous graphics too.
    I hope it would be possible to include the music (and graphics) on the GPO demo page.

Thanks very much for posting this.
    Gary Garritan

Excellent! So you\'ve done the graphix, too. You probably also cook the coffee, bring the children to bed, repair the car and you have built the house. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I admire multi-talents!

Great work! I\'m impressed. Both graphics and music are excellent.

Go Back to forum