• Register
  • Help

Topic: Full Sustain String Patch

Share/Bookmark

Full Sustain String Patch

Hi All

I am looking for a realistic full string patch (basses to 1st violins) which has a bit of warmth and expression (not fully espressivo) and can be used to play moving chords in a smooth convincing way under a melody. I usually write this way and then go and fix counterpoints later but need a base patch to use.

I am aware of the Symphobia 1 patch and EW Gold String Espressivos but they are not exactly what I am looking for.

Can anyone suggest anything newer?

Re: Full Sustain String Patch

Personally, I use the Vienna Appassionata Strings, they are large and warm strings. They have a full string sustained patch in the library.

https://vsl.co.at/en/Appassionata_St...nata_Strings_I

Regards,

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by gkmusic View Post
    Hi All

I am looking for a realistic full string patch (basses to 1st violins) which has a bit of warmth and expression (not fully espressivo) and can be used to play moving chords in a smooth convincing way under a melody. I usually write this way and then go and fix counterpoints later but need a base patch to use.

I am aware of the Symphobia 1 patch and EW Gold String Espressivos but they are not exactly what I am looking for.

Can anyone suggest anything newer?

thanks Richard

Quote Originally Posted by sururick View Post
    Personally, I use the Vienna Appassionata Strings, they are large and warm strings. They have a full string sustained patch in the library.

https://vsl.co.at/en/Appassionata_St...nata_Strings_I

Regards,

Richard
    Wow This is what I am looking for. Thanks for your question and question

Check out Cinematic Strings. Very easy to use, sounds great out of the box, and only 300.00.

Go Back to forum