• Register
  • Help

Topic: Makemusic support

Share/Bookmark

Makemusic support

Been a while since I've been here or had time to play with music but...

A wee problem I need to contact MM about but it seems impossible, the links on the website just take you on a trip back to where you started with no opportunity to pose a question.

Am I missing something?

Re: Makemusic support

Garritan.com Knowledge Base

Hi Tony,

It is a little obscure and vague as to how to get to customer help but maybe this link will get you started in the right direction.
    In the upper right hand corner of that page just click on "Ask a Question."
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by RichR View Post
    Garritan.com Knowledge Base

Hi Tony,

It is a little obscure and vague as to how to get to customer help but maybe this link will get you started in the right direction.
    In the upper right hand corner of that page just click on "Ask a Question."
    Which takes me to the main page again. Appreciate the help but support shouldn't be obscure or as it seems here non existent.

I remember the old days...

Hmm...

That's odd. When do what I showed you in my last post, I go to a sign in page and when I put my name and password in I go directly to a page where I can ask a question.

Do you have an accout set up with MakeMusic? Maybe that is the problem.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

While I cannot comment about this singular case, I can say that my experience with Makemusic support has been very satisfactory.

When I first purchased EW Symphonic Choirs and was told by their support that it was impossible to load and control the choirs into Finale, two representatives from Makemusic went out of their way to help me find a solution. It took several email exchanges or about a week, but they stuck to it. Once you find the path that connects directly to them you will undoubtedly get good results.

I looked back over my records and found that I wen the same path that ichR suggested. You may want to try that again, or even give them phone call. All the best with your solution.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by RichR View Post
    Hmm...

That's odd. When do what I showed you in my last post, I go to a sign in page and when I put my name and password in I go directly to a page where I can ask a question.

Do you have an accout set up with MakeMusic? Maybe that is the problem.
    I have to agree with the last two posts. Over the last four years or so I've called Support three times. Each time, the solution has been quick, clean and sent to me in under 48 hours. No issues.

Having said that, I see that it's been several days since the OP last was here. Perhaps support and he have connected?
    Cheers,

Kevin F..

KM Frye- (SOCAN)
    Music Director- Four Seasons Musical Theatre- 2016

Bella Vista Studios
    Canada

GPO4, JABB3, Garritan World Inst, REAPER, Roland VS2480 DAW

Can I direct your attention to Johny Lost his GPO4, regarding M M service? I hope he has solved his problem, in which case he should have amended his post, so far he did not do so.
    That discourages me very much, I smell Gigastudio story all over again as they treat Garritan's side of the business.

Ted

Go Back to forum