• Register
  • Help

Topic: Patients

Canada,winter Mexico

Wrote it for a local trio of flute,violin and piano, performing as volunteers in hospitals, old-folks homes etc.
    Imagining patients telling each other their stories...

Re: Patients

Hey Ted. This is a nice tranquil piece. I like the sound of the flute and violin. Jay

Hi Ted,

Glad I hear som more of your music. As usual, it tells a story, it shows a feel, real emotion with simple tools. A wonderful combination of the violin and the flute (which sound really well together).
    Pardon me for giving a little advice. Could you widen the space (acoustic) a bit more? It would give a more spacial ambience. Now it seems to be recorded in a small reflective room (and the reverb tail is cut off with the last note).

Let me say that I enjoyed this little piece as most of your delightful creations. You are a true musician and that shows in every note you write!

I'm working on an other Czech (or Slovakian) piece (Bude Večer) for choir and orchestra. I will post it when it is finished.

Shelton, Washington State

I'm sure this nice gentle piece will give comfort to those folks as it did for me.

Music can heal the soul.

Very nice piece of music, Ted!

I did enjoy listening to this recording. Very inspiring and calming!

Many regards,

Go Back to forum