• Register
  • Help

Topic: Cubase SX 2.0 and Kontact/Kompakt

Share/Bookmark

Cubase SX 2.0 and Kontact/Kompakt

Here\'s something I posted in the Steinberg forum. Just wondering if anyone is having similar problems...

Topic: SX 2.0 and Kontact/Kompakt
    Sporter
    member posted 06 October 2003 16:01
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I know about checking \"old behavior\" in the plug in info window...but I\'m having additional problems. My Bardstown Bose (a big sample) transposes down an octave. Other samples seem to work better, but the timing gets all screwy. Slowing down...not playing at the correct tempo...that sort of thing.
    Anybody else running into this? I know NI has an update planned but these issues seem to extend beyond what is being currently addressed...

Re: Cubase SX 2.0 and Kontact/Kompakt

Sporter,

I run all of Kips samples already on Kontakt Format with Sonar XL 2.2 to be Sonar 3.0 producer this week as a DXI with no Glitch at all..

My current problem is with the 4 CD Sax library. I just got off the phone with Berlin (Michael) which told me to convert giga-Kontakt samples in the stand alone first.

BTW, I discovered that you MUST have a C: boot drive in order to sustain the QLEWSO collection. My first drive is an F: drive which caused all of the havoc.

Alan Russell

Go Back to forum