• Help

Topic: Kontakt 1.5

Share/Bookmark

Kontakt 1.5

Kontakt1.5 at :

AES CONVENTION news 2003

http://www.native-instruments.com/

available soon....

And Gigastudio3 at the AES CONVENTION 2010 ???

Re: Kontakt 1.5

THanks Oli..I`m actually shocked at some of the features!! A new time machine is good..Rich [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Looks like I\'m betting on the right horse, for once. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Hi all,

nice surprise.. while we all thought about v1.3, NI has other hidden agendas..

Do you get the feeling that Giga, like in a horse race is fading at the 16th pole?

Alan Russell

but in my opinion, hal is not as economic and powerful as kontakt.

i wanna say if you open up 10 kontakts full of instruments, you would have the same powermeter as you would use 5 halions or so - just as a stupid comparison...

Originally posted by Waywyn:
    but in my opinion, hal is not as economic and powerful as kontakt.

i wanna say if you open up 10 kontakts full of instruments, you would have the same powermeter as you would use 5 halions or so - just as a stupid comparison...
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Right.. Are u using both waywyn?
    I was just refering to Hal for the working giga convertion..have u tried importing giga files? how is i working? Best Rich

Originally posted by Alan Russell:
    Hi all,

nice surprise.. while we all thought about v1.3, NI has other hidden agendas..

Do you get the feeling that Giga, like in a horse race is fading at the 16th pole?

Alan Russell
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I agree,GS is a solid workhorse dinosour from a different age of DAW recording. I would never even consider getting GS2.5 at this point. But, I`m sure GS3 will be innovative and impressive and extremely useful to the Large scale Orch composer that wants to run everything in midi before bouncing down,and tascam will up the ante on some streaming innovations. All the GS2.5`ers and investors in VSL will clamor to it like flies on u know what,and GS will be back in business with an impressive product. I personally dont trust the company,but thats just me. Some of the new features like time machine 2 and the vst automation will be nice,but for once i agree with choco. I hope they improve the giga import. I get the feeling its not high on there list of priorities. The regular Giga market is just starting to come over to the integration to VST and kontakt,so I think they will realize the giga potential in Kontakt 2.0. Thats my theory. The alternative is Halion 2.02 which to me, is a Kontakt wanna be,BUT has worked out the giga import issue. SO if ya wanna play yur old giga samples but wont wanna hook up the big box,Hal may be your answer....sorry for the rant, i still love kontakt.
    [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] RIch

Go Back to forum