Greetings, It's been a while. While I was a student I could compose full-time but it's been hard since then. At the moment I don't even have my notation software or sample libraries! However, I'm busy with other things for a few months anyway. In the past I've had a few phases of visiting the Northern Sounds forum, and although I posted a few times and I listened to some stuff and occasionally said what I thought, there have been long absences... I will endeavour to come back more often, because it's a good opportunity to talk about notation, sampling, composition, production, that sort of thing. I shall have a look around in a moment. As well as all that, I do hope that I'll be able to get back to some serious composition before I become totally senile, and whenever I have anything rendered with samples I shall put some sort of notice in the forum. In the meantime, here's a piece I sketched, quite some time ago now, or rather, it's a sketch of one of several planned movements of a piece for violin and piano I've had in mind for a number of years now, title: Duo Concertant. When I say it's a sketch you'll know what I mean. The piano part isn't finished. The work really is a sketch, there are notes missing (e.g. piano left hand) and various little intervallic enhancements which haven't yet been completed, but the recording does at least convey the gist. It can be had here: and I wish you all good music-making.