• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: Anybody interested in hardcore realtime synth manipulation - check this:

Share/Bookmark

OT: Anybody interested in hardcore realtime synth manipulation - check this:

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    http://www.v-synth.net/en/demos.asp

Just the normal salestalk - but still - with some rather interesting features.

I wonder if anybody tried it at NAMM? Spectrum maybe?

Love - Chris

Re: OT: Anybody interested in hardcore realtime synth manipulation - check this:

They\'re in the stores - I played one today for awhile. Cool, but the included sounds are IMHO nothing to write home about IN GENERAL - there are some very nice timbres here and there, but it didn\'t knock my socks off (OTOH, I\'m an old and tired music geezer who feels like he\'s heard it all and I spent 15 minutes standing up listening through a funky guitar amp on the floor...)

Dasher

Re: OT: Anybody interested in hardcore realtime synth manipulation - check this:

Hmmmmmmmmmm... I just saw another 20 min demo from NAMM - which I found rather cool. I agree that the inboard sounds are nothing orgasmic. But the potential of this musicdestroyer could be rather good - if and when tamed accordingly.

Anyway. Nice to hear you tried it. Its not here in Europe yet - so i\'ll have to wait. I know BT had one for quite some time - and he kinda fell in love with it.

Love - Chris

\"I agree that the inboard sounds are nothing orgasmic...\"

I have nothing to reply, except I just wanted to quote that. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum