• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bush Deceives Congress

Bush Deceives Congress

sponsored links

scroll down to PDF document on the left, under MOST RECENT it\'s called

This is an official letter, full of documented facts. This kind of outrageous criminal deception should be punished. Instead, it\'s not even covered by the press. Doesn\'t it feel bad to know that our whole basis for war is a crock of shlt!

Re: Bush Deceives Congress

A description of zmag.

“...founded in 1988) is an independent monthly of critical thinking on political, cultural, social, and economic life in the U.S. Z Magazine is available in print and online. The print magazine is most often 64 pages, with articles of many lengths and focuses. The online magazine, updated monthly, reproduces the print as closely as possible and has two versions -- one public (an archive), and the other for subscribers only. The latter appears simultaneous with print. The former a few months later.\"

Looks like an impartial rag to me.

Nick, your lies just crack me up.

Sound developer and Musician, Nick Pheonix was found dead yesterday after a massive explosion ripped through his studio.

Crime scene investigators told reporters that Nick seemed to be trying to get a point across on an internet chat site when his bonce exploded with an estimated force of nineteen Iraqi weapons of mass destruction (experts said this was equivalent to a gas boiler going up). His hamster Quincy also died in the blast and leaves a wife, three baby hamsters and his live-in gerbal lover, Trixie.

The FBI had had Pheonix under \'observation\' for a number of weeks, and were considering storming his studio when, said detective Ripple, \"A series of pig-headed, dumber-than-dumb replies to some of Nicks posts set off a chain reaction in his brain.\" Ripples continued, \"I think it was the fact that these people thought they were being really clever that lit the touchpaper.\"

Friends said that Nick\'s behavior had become more unpredictable over the months leading to the tragedy. His latest library had a license that only allowed use by himself and Quincy, every second Thursday. He was said to be \"well-miffed\" at the thought of \"dim-bulbs\" using his work for financial gain and had plans to reclaim all of his libraries from the commercial arena, \"Lest,\" he said, \"those dumb rednecks get kudos from my stuff, man.\"

Both George Bush and Tony Blair have been summoned to the Pheonix residence to try to raise Pheonix from the dead, and while experts say hopes are high, they also added that the missing head might cause some problems if he decides he still wants to do his own shopping.

In other news there was a sighting of the late, dearly lamented Donnie today. Witnesses said that Donnie lept up from his grave and told frightened onlookers that he was a nice guy.

For related stories see \"Vault_complex Lost His Mojo,\" \"Russ in Traction after Fijian Sumo Attack,\" and \"Jan Selected to Play Center Forward for Holland.\"

I almost died from laughter just now..

Bush Demands Recount In Gore’s Board Election

“In the wake of Apple’s announcement late yesterday that former Vice President Al Gore was elected to the company’s board of directors, President George Bush announced this morning that he would demand a recount… The Bush administration indicated that if a recount was not successful, they would take the matter to the Supreme Court,” reports Crazy Apple Rumors. [Mar 20]

I heard some comments here about political beliefs/business mix. Seems Apple thinks it\'s possible. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum