• Register
  • Help

Topic: Forum problem

Forum problem

sponsored links

Am I the only one that sees \"You are not logged in\" and then I log in, and it still says that? I can post messages fine. But I\'m not able to access my profile.

Re: Forum problem

Seems to be alot of problems with this forum.. sometimes when I\'m logging in I get a site op login window?! The forum seems to be down pretty often compared to other forums (which is un sponsored).. maybe it\'s time for for the site ops to find another forum engine.. believe there are lots of good engines which is even free [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Chandler, Arizona

Interesting, I haven\'t had a problem with the site being down for a long time either from work or home. I do get some strange refreshing issues on my home computer which I haven\'t seen on my 3 work computers. They are all running Windows XP. Only difference is the Norton Internet Security at home.

Sam, have you stopped your browser from accepting cookies?

I know us web-designers tend to do strange things to our browsers at times [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Cheers, Scott.

Nope, cookies are turned on. I thought it might be Mozilla acting oddly..but there are other sites where I log in and close the browser, go back to the site, and it still remembers who I am.

PS: Mozilla rules [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

If you ever experience login problems, you may have a problem with the cookies that have been set in your browser. Click here for more information

Yep. Mozilla bug. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I had \"Disable cookies in Mail and Newsgroups\" but it looks like it was affecting the browser too. Bug reported, hopefully will be fixed soon. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum