• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where to get the score for A Beautiful Mind?

Share/Bookmark

Where to get the score for A Beautiful Mind?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    I have to say, a few tracks off that soundtrack really are awesome. My favorites are \"A Kaleidoscope of Mathematics,\" \"Playing a Game of Go,\" and \"Creating Governing Dynamics.\" Does anyone know where I can obtain the score so I can see how some of these pieces were arranged?

Thanks!

PS: If anyone ever creates a good solo voice library, it should be able to produce material like the above tracks.

Re: Where to get the score for A Beautiful Mind?

Hmm a shop that sells soundtracks would be a really good bet

Sam, I got the soundtrack to One Hour Photo through a third party at Amazon. IT was listed as second hand but still sealed in plastic. Go figure.....

I picked it up for something like $8 U.S. - really cheap.

None of the major record chains here in Australia were selling it.

Actually here it is used and new from $8.99;

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/offering/list/-/B00005TPFV/all/ref=sr_pb_a/104-1167274-3822331

Regards, Scott.

\"Does anyone know where I can obtain the score so I can see how some of these pieces were arranged?\"

I really think he\'s asking for the score sheets, not the CD... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Hansi

PS: Sorry, can\'t help you more, Sam [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Hehehe, your right Hansi. I must admit in the back of my mind I was thinking that Sam would know where to get this soundtrack surely?

I really should take more time to read the posts! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I know someone did ask about purchasing scores recently. I think that for the most part they are not available except maybe for a few John Williams pieces.

Cheers, Scott. [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Simon Ravn:
    Hmm a shop that sells soundtracks would be a really good bet
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hmm, ya don\'t say. No kidding! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] But where could I find such places? It\'s easy to find stores that sell scores for classical music. But newer stuff like this..who knows.

disregard.

Sam, have you tried; www.sheetmusicplus.com ?

It has a lot of James Horner music available including Apollo 13, Titanic, etc.

I didnt see A Beautiful Mind there yet but there were 81 hits for James Horner, it seems that his music is frequently released and maybe it will pop up soon.

Regards, Scott.

Thanks, Scott.. will check it out!

Go Back to forum