• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Relaxing music for stressed forumites!

Share/Bookmark

Relaxing music for stressed forumites!

Hello everyone! I've not posted for super-ages. Apologies for that! For a while, I couldn't get logged in. Then my mental health issues reached breaking point and had me in treatment. Still going on, actually, but much improved now, and I am, for the first time, feeling positive and motivated for the future.

I thought you might like this collection of all-relaxing music I have either composed (first 30 minutes or so) or performed (final 30 minutes or so). Most I have posted here at some stage, over the years.

<font size="3">

I've missed everyone here. How are things? Any news recently?

Best wishes to all
    Owen
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    My website: www.tunespace.net

Re: Relaxing music for stressed forumites!

What is news? What is good news, Owen is back!
    Thank you for the lovely hour you gave me, it was raining all day, just looked if anybody posted, and there was this sweet music of yours.
    I hear so much love of life and music in your pieces, that I can not imagine you being depressed. Wish you the best, full getting well, and thanks again

Ted

Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    What is news? What is good news, Owen is back! Thank you for the lovely hour you gave me, it was raining all day, just looked if anybody posted, and there was this sweet music of yours. I hear so much love of life and music in your pieces, that I can not imagine you being depressed. Wish you the best, full getting well, and thanks again. Ted
    Thanks so much, Ted. Very kind of you. Music is definitely my therapy! Well, along with the actual therapy I'm having now. And the happy pills.

I hope to have some new stuff to post soon, and look forward to listening to some of your posts here.

Very nice, Mister Owen! I like your presentation very much.

I must admit that your rainy background had me going to the loo more than usual. It's certainly no reflection on your fine music. It's just the result of the weak bladder of an old person.

Thanks for sharing your music with us. You are a talented and creative young man. The UK's loss is the USA's gain.

Best,

Larry Alexander

Happy to hear you feel better now.
    Give us more and more good music like this.
    Fabio
    Arrigo Beyle / Milanese / Lived, wrote, loved -- Stendhal
    Being Italian is a full-time job -- B. Severgnini

Hi Owen,

What a nice come-back. Twice good news: your mental state improving and the good, relaxing music. Unfortunately you added a raining background to it and it has been raining here in Belgium since the first day of September... (LOL). Well, I'm going to listen to all of your presentation later today, but now I'm working on a new (18th century piece for 2 recorders, oboe and string ensemble). After that, I will need some decent relaxation. Thank you for providing it! The opening sounds great so far. You've made me curious for the rest!

Thanks for sharing and I wish you all the best!
    Max

Max Hamburg: Thanks for the well-wishes! Sorry about the rain! If you would rather hear it with a river and birds, I did a version of it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pRL5Czkct4

2 recorders! I can't wait to hear that!

fabiolcati: I sure will give you more! Thanks for listening and commenting.

larryalex1: Thanks so much Larry, and sorry about the wee problem! I appreciate your never-flagging encouragement. BTW, see the link above for the same music but set to a different background.

Quote Originally Posted by englishgent View Post

larryalex1: Thanks so much Larry, and sorry about the wee problem! I appreciate your never-flagging encouragement. BTW, see the link above for the same music but set to a different background.
    Just kidding about your relaxing water background. Or maybe considering your Brit upbringing, that could be the sounds of a river of tea!

Best,

Larry Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by englishgent View Post
    Max Hamburg: Thanks for the well-wishes! Sorry about the rain! If you would rather hear it with a river and birds, I did a version of it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pRL5Czkct4
    Thanks Owen, so much more comforting.
    My new piece will be ready soon. I'm doing the last details right now.

Kindly,
    Max

Very lovely. I will keep it in mind for when I am stressed and wished I had something "to take." I'll try this instead!

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast